The HRA is governed by a Board composed of five non-executive directors, including the chair, and three executive directors. Other directors listed below are also required to attend board meetings.
- Professor Sir Terence Stephenson – Chair
- Richard Cooper – Non-Executive Director
- Professor Andrew George – Non-Executive Director
- Dr Nicole Mather – Non-Executive Director
- Neelam Patel - Non-Executive Director
- Matt Westmore, Chief Executive – Executive Director
- Karen Williams, Deputy Chief Executive & Director of Finance, Procurement and Estates – Executive Director
- Dr Janet Messer, Director of the Approvals Service – Executive Director
- Becky Purvis, Director of Policy and Partnerships
As part of our commitment to openness and transparency, board meetings are held in public and board papers and minutes are available on this website. We maintain a formal register of each Board member’s interests as set out in the Code of Accountability for the NHS. Board members are asked to confirm any declarations of interest at each Board meeting and at any time that changes take place. We are also committed to organisational transparency, and publish a range of financial and HR information.