This area covers all live consultations and calls for good practice or evidence.
All our consultations and calls for comment are conducted in accordance with our consultation guidance.
There are no open consultations at the moment.
As a listening organisation with an evolving agenda we have conducted a number of consultations to seek comments on key pieces of policy and guidance from the HRA. You can find past consultations listed below:
- Make it public – our consultation on transparency and openness in health and social care research (closed).
- Draft UK policy framework for health and social care research – consultation (closed)
- Site specific information for NHS/ HSC sites – a call for comments (closed)
- Feedback on revised model Clinical Trial Agreement (mCTA) – England (closed)
- Protocol guidance and template for qualitative studies – for consultation in use (closed)
- Protocol guidance and template for use in a Clinical Trial of an Investigational Medicinal Product (CTIMP) – for consultation in use (Closed)
- Draft UK Policy Framework for Health and Social Care Research – for comment (Closed)
- Feedback on revised model Non-Commercial Agreement (mNCA) (Closed)
- Recruiting participants (Closed)
- Seeking informed consent for simple and efficient trials in the NHS (Closed)
- Transparency – Registration and reporting (Closed)
- Guidance on participant information at the end of a study (Closed)
- Reviewing how the NHS supports educational research (Closed)
- Sponsor Responsibilities (Closed)
- Call for good practice – participation (Closed)
- Patient involvement strategy (Closed)
- Call for good practice – info sheets (Closed)
- What are the risks to research because of perceived risks of research? (Closed)
- Risk in research: serious breach notifications and safety reporting (Closed)
- Call for comments on HRA’s next steps on registration and reporting trials (Closed)
If you have any queries about any consultation that have since closed please contact us.