This area covers all live consultations and calls for good practice or evidence.
All our consultations and calls for comment are conducted in accordance with our consultation guidance.
As a listening organisation with an evolving agenda we have conducted a number of consultations to seek comments on key pieces of policy and guidance from the HRA. You can find past consultations listed below:
- Draft UK policy framework for health and social care research – consultation (closed)
- Site specific information for NHS/ HSC sites – a call for comments (closed)
- Feedback on revised model Clinical Trial Agreement (mCTA) – England (closed)
- Protocol guidance and template for qualitative studies – for consultation in use (closed)
- Protocol guidance and template for use in a Clinical Trial of an Investigational Medicinal Product (CTIMP) – for consultation in use (Closed)
- Draft UK Policy Framework for Health and Social Care Research – for comment (Closed)
- Feedback on revised model Non-Commercial Agreement (mNCA) (Closed)
- Recruiting participants (Closed)
- Seeking informed consent for simple and efficient trials in the NHS (Closed)
- Transparency – Registration and reporting (Closed)
- Guidance on participant information at the end of a study (Closed)
- Reviewing how the NHS supports educational research (Closed)
- Sponsor Responsibilities (Closed)
- Call for good practice – participation (Closed)
- Patient involvement strategy (Closed)
- Call for good practice – info sheets (Closed)
- What are the risks to research because of perceived risks of research? (Closed)
- Risk in research: serious breach notifications and safety reporting (Closed)
- Call for comments on HRA’s next steps on registration and reporting trials (Closed)
If you have any queries about any consultation that have since closed please contact us.