Detailed guidance on the process for submitting an application to Confidentiality Advisory Group (CAG) for both research and non-research purposes.
Frequently asked questions
- about the law
- role and remit of CAG
- recommendations and approval decisions
- information governance process.
- determining the need for a CAG application
- HRA decision procedure
- precedent set criteria
- reducing the disclosure of confidential patient information decision tool
- managing non-response guidance
- information governance toolkit
- non research application form
- standard conditions of support
- annual review template
- amendment form
- standard operating procedures
If you have any questions about CAG please contact the confidentiality advice team.