Detailed guidance on the process for submitting an application to Confidentiality Advisory Group (CAG) for both research and non-research purposes.
Frequently asked questions
- about the law
- role and remit of CAG
- recommendations and approval decisions
- information governance process.
- determining the need for a CAG application
- HRA decision procedure
- precedent set criteria
- reducing the disclosure of confidential patient information decision tool
- managing non-response guidance
- information governance toolkit
- non research application form
- standard conditions of support
- annual review template
- amendment form
- standard operating procedures
- General Data Protection Regulation.
If you have any questions about CAG please contact the confidentiality advice team.
Our customer charter sets out the standards you can expect from us and how we will seek to improve the services we provide.