The Health Research Authority website uses essential cookies
This site uses session cookies and persistent cookies to improve the content and structure of the site.
East of England – Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire
Back to search research ethics committee directory
- Previous name(s)
East of England Welwyn and East of England - Hertfordshire then Hatfield, Norfolk REC merged with Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire in 2014.
- Professor Barry Hunt
- Approvals Specialist
- Laura Greenfield
- Approvals Officer
- Nicola Beazley-Long
- Approvals Administrator
- Faye Slade
- East of England
- Usual meeting venue
- Meeting held by video-conference via Zoom
- Usual meeting time
- 1:30 p.m.
- Committee types
- RECs recognised to review CTIMPS in healthy volunteers - type i
- RECs recognised to review CTIMPS in patients - type iii
- Committee flags
- Phase 1 Studies in Healthy Volunteers
- Phase 1 Studies in Patients
Stay up to date with latest news, updates to regulations and upcoming learning events
Shape the future of the HRA website.