The pages in this section provide information relevant during and after your research study, including guidance on publication, registration and what to do at the end of a study. These are:
- Care After Research
- End of Study Notification – Clinical Trials of Investigational Medicinal Products (CTIMPs): EudraCT form
- End of Study Notification – Studies other than Clinical Trials of Investigational Medicinal Products
- Information for participants at the end of a study
- Transparency, registration and publication
- NHS Research Ethics Committee (REC) – Annual Progress Report Forms
- Progress and Safety Reporting
The pages include links to external sites, reference documents and explanatory text; many also provide links to other areas of the site, where related information can be found.
We have created these to give you extra detail on key themes, and many of them can be reached from more than one page in the site.
We have also made them searchable, are creating a search category of Resources, and have grouped them together on this page for ease of access.