This website has been developed to comply with WCAG 2.0 AA accessibility guidelines. Our standard approach is to aim for AA (or AAA where possible).
Copy is written to AA standard. We are not just aiming for an accessibility standard – we aim to make the site easy to use and the content easy to understand, even when explaining complex subject matter.
As part of its ongoing development, it has been tested by:
- A blind tester using a JAWS screen reader with standard browsers,
- A blind tester using NVDA open source screen reader with standard browsers,
- A visually impaired tester using IE8 with Zoomtext screen magnification software,
- A dyslexic tester using a standard browser,
- A deaf tester using IE8,
- Testers with cerebral palsy and limited fine motor skills, using tracker balls, joysticks, intellikeys, read and write 7.1 software and large keys keyboards.