This area covers all live consultations and calls for good practice or evidence, as well as acting as an archive for previous activities.
Please note that as a “listening organisation” with an evolving agenda, our website includes consultations and position papers that may not reflect our current position. Please contact the queries line if you require any clarification.
- There are no consultations planned at present.
- Draft UK policy framework for health and social care research – consultation (closed)
- Site specific information for NHS/ HSC sites – a call for comments (closed)
- Feedback on revised model Clinical Trial Agreement (mCTA) – England (closed)
- Protocol guidance and template for qualitative studies – for consultation in use (closed)
- Protocol guidance and template for use in a Clinical Trial of an Investigational Medicinal Product (CTIMP) – for consultation in use (Closed)
- Draft UK Policy Framework for Health and Social Care Research – for comment (Closed)
- Feedback on revised model Non-Commercial Agreement (mNCA) (Closed)
- Recruiting participants (Closed)
- Seeking informed consent for simple and efficient trials in the NHS (Closed)
- Transparency – Registration and reporting (Closed)
- Guidance on participant information at the end of a study (Closed)
- Reviewing how the NHS supports educational research (Closed)
- Sponsor Responsibilities (Closed)
- Call for good practice – participation (Closed)
- Patient involvement strategy (Closed)
- Call for good practice – info sheets (Closed
- What are the risks to research because of perceived risks of research? (Closed)
- Risk in research: serious breach notifications and safety reporting (Closed)
- Call for comments on HRA’s next steps on registration and reporting trials (Closed)
All our consultations and calls for comment are conducted in accordance with our consultation guidance.